First Post

 ~
"I can't write without a reader. It's precisely like a kiss - you can't do it alone" -John Cheever
  ~ 



Welcome to my blog! I'm N. Strange and I can't wait to share my love of books with you guys in both English and Spanish.

This blog will include: 
  • Book reviews
  • Bookish pictures

I'm very excited to finally be starting a blog and sharing it with fellow readers and fangirls. 
Some of the book reviews and short stories will be in Spanish for fellow Spanish readers because isn't the world better with diversity? 


¡Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog! Soy N. Strange y estoy emocionada por compartir mi amor por la lectura con ustedes en español al igual que en inglés. El blog incluirá:
  • Reseñas de libros
  • Fotos de libros

Estoy súper emocionada por al fin comenzar un blog y compartirlo con otros afinados a los libros.
Algunas reseñas e historias serán inglés porque, ¿no es más divertido el mundo con diversidad?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hungry Hearts ARC Review